Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brief Update

I just wanted to note to everyone I am well and healthy. I was unaffected (physically) by the landslides that occurred on Leyte Island. It is a great tragedy here in the Philippines. They came such a short time after the stampede deaths in Manila. Its a difficult time for so many people here in the Philippines. Thank you to everyone who called or wrote me regarding my well being at this time.

On a lighter note, I have been on vacation traveling around the last 10 days with my mate Tin Tin from England. It has been a very enjoyable vacation, pictures and stories will follow within the next week. Tin Tin will be writing one of the posts for my blog as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lloydo-

glad to hear you're alive and well. You've been missed

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home