Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. I spent Saturday doing some great diving than slept on an uninhabited island with no power or people later that night. It was amazing to feel the kind of privacy you get from being one of three people on an island (the other two being my friends). We cooked a great meal of native mungo beans, vegetables, and pork over a wood fire. Of course we enjoyed a bit of brandy as well. They slept on the white sand beach and I in my hammock between two trees nearby. We than awoke in the morning to do a spot of brilliant snorkeling and drink our coffee before our boat came to pick us up. I just wished I had all of you there with me! I miss you all!

Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

which island did you go to????

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lloyd! Have a great New Year too.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Lloyd! Happy New Years

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lloyd r u out there? Christmas was a month ago! Give us something new to live/read.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home