Saturday, September 02, 2006

Phone #

Well all after a 22 hour boat ride, and a 20 hour flight I have landed in the good ol' US of A. Get a hold of me. I hope to see as many of you as I can in the alotted 17 days.

262 716 7324

Thats my phone number for my 17 days at home. Use it, loose it. Up to you, I would love to hear from all of you, drop me a call to meet me out or give me a txt to meet up. Also I should be checkin' my email almost everyday feel free to write here as well....but it will be a more delayed replay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUUUUUUDE! how was your quick visit to wisconsin? you didnt call hahahaha i'm just kiddin i know you dont have that much time but i might be back there end of this month i dont know if you have a new cell phone there coz i'm not getting any response from you but here's my cell here 612-281-4621 WILL

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

612 281 4621 WILL

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home