Thursday, August 31, 2006

Homeward Bound.....Temporarily

I'm leaving on a jet plane, I know I will be home again.....soon. I'll be setting foot on U.S. soil in less than 48 hours for the first time in 1 1/2 years. Yippy! I'm excited. I signed up for a pay as you go phone, but the cheeky fools have said "their network is busy, and it may take a day or two for my number to arrive." So stay tuned and I will post it up. Here is a more or less schedule for my time at home, once again this is subject to change. Many days I'll be in both Milwaukee and Kenosha (Kenosha till my parents pass out and than move up to Milwaukee for the evening fun) and some will be spent running to other family member's houses when time and schedules allow.


Sept 1' - Arrive (parents house), thank you Pete and Kyle for coming and picking me up!

Sept2- Dereks Bacholar Party, paintball, Brewer's game......than Jurassic 5 show.....than Derek's Bacholar Party continued(Milwaukee)

Sept3- Try to make to to bloody mary morning down in Kenosha, go to parents. (Kenosha)

Sept4- Labor day, Cookout at my parents for friends and family. If your free join me.

Sept5- ????---Parent's during the day and evening.....nights in Q.

Sept6- ????---Parent's during the day and evening.....nights in Q.

Sept7- Milwaukee

Sept8- Milwaukee (Rehersal Dinner)

Sept9- Derek's Wedding

Sept10- More celebration of Derek's Wedding at Brewers game than watching the Bears beat the Packers.

Sept11- Kenosha (night in Q)

Sept12- Kenosha (night in Q)

Sept13- Kenosha (night in Q)

Sept14- Milwaukee ("Sound Tribe Sector 9" show at the Rave, who's in?)

Sept 15- Milwaukee---Katie's party in the early evening followed by a semi-Persha-polluza bash.

Sept 16- Kenosha

Sept 17- Fly back to the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home