Monday, June 05, 2006

Quick Update

Hello all! I have not posted in quite some time. For those of you who have sent me emails I have not responded in quite some time. I want to say, I'm working on remedying both of these things. I have been on leave from work for 3 weeks because my lovely family; Mother, Father, and Sister came out to the Philippines to visit me. I had 3 great friends visit in that period as well, Mikey and Gwenyth from England and Jen from Switzerland. Needless to say it was a great 3 weeks, but I have a lot to catch up on. I will be working on a full, complete report for my blog that will have lots of pictures. Hope to have it up early next week. Also if you wrote me an email and I haven't responded yet, I will.

Hope Everyone is Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home