Friday, October 27, 2006

Books Books Books

Well I don't have a TV, and when its rainy season there is little else to do. I've read a good share of books since I've arrived. I thought it would be fun if I posted a list of books I have read since I have been here in the Philippines. Many of you probably won't care, which is fair enough. Quickly in my defense, I don't have a vast collection to choose from. What I find, is given to me, or mailed to me is what I read. I have read some amazing books. I have also read some utterly shite books. If you look at the list I'm sure you will agree. If your interested I put the link under "links," its also just below. The list is fairly complete. I didn't start it until after my first two months, so I had to pull a number from memory. Due to this i'm sure I left out one or two. Also I tend to go long spans of time without writing the names of books I've read down, thus I could have forgoten a few others. Like I said, its close to complete and I'll try to keep it that way.

http://lloydbanwartbooks.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home